Thursday, September 18, 2008

Secret

So, in my dashing this morning (having to deliver 3 children to 3 different schools creates this dashing) I some how managed to forget to put on deoderant. As I'm driving to my first school (yes, I'm practically a bus driver), I'm arguing with myself, in my head of course, about how I could have possibly forgotten such an important task. I reach the conclusion that I'm a just a crazy basket case with B.O.

After my first two stops, I find that I have about 15 minutes before I have to be at the 3rd stop so Hunter and I run into Wal-Greens in search of Secret deoderant. $15 later, thanks to the fact that I can't stay on task and only purchase the one thing that I went in for, we're in the car and I'm putting on deoderant and feeling like a real loser for forgetting it in the first place. My wonderful little Hunter, sensing my disdain for myself, informs me that at least now I will have deoderant at work and should I forget it again I won't have to stop at Wal-Greens. Thanks to that very insightful 9 year old, I don't feel like such a loser anymore!

0 comments: