Friday, September 12, 2008

Everyone is doing it!

So, you know how your kids will hit you with that statement..."but Mom, everyone is doing it"...and you really don't want to sound like your own Mom, but you hear the words coming out of your mouth before you even realize it..."if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you do it too"?!

Well, the question is raised because I find myself starting a blog. What is the reason? Am I doing it because "everyone is doing it"? Wow, what would my kids say right now?

The answer, by the way, is NO! Although nobody may find my life at all interesting, I happen to be a fan and think it might be fun to blab about it! I promise to be honest and forthcoming. This may not be a good thing and I may upset some people (i.e. my husband and kiddos) when I get going but the reason I'm doing this is so maybe the people that do read can say to themselves "you know what, her life is just as screwed up as mine". And I promise it is, you are not alone!

1 comments:

fedwmn said...

Don't forget your Secret!