Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Overwhelmed...

...is what I'm feeling today! Ever had one of those days, well sure you have?! It's Tuesday, seems way to early in the week to be overwhelmed...but Hi, I'm Laura and here I am; OVERWHELMED!

I really don't even know where to start, maybe it started yesterday with work, followed by 2 (yes, 2) football games, then not getting home until 10PM. Today, work, 2 (yes, 2) football games, and my Husband wants to go to the State Fair. It's only Tuesday, I've done enough for the whole week already. We still have days of football practices, football games, homework, Mommy work, Husband work, Birthday parties...and by then it will only be Friday! AAAHHH...can you hear me screaming, listen closely because I'm sure you can!

I'm not looking for sympathy, trust me I know way to many Moms to even think about that...I just need to vent! And vent! And vent! And vent some more!

I love my life, I love my God for giving it to me...and I also love Him for providing the prescription "please make me normal" pills that I take everyday!

0 comments: