Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cell Phones

How did we live without them? I pose this question because Derek and I have just received a 3rd cell phone, for Tyler and Hunter to share...they're 12 and 9 years old.

Isaac didn't get his first cell phone until he was 13 years old, but we found that it would be easier at ball games, the mall, etc. to give the phone to Tyler if he isn't with us so that we can get a hold of him and/or Hunter.

Is it that we're lazy? Are we too lazy to get up off our fat butts and walk those fat butts to find them? Isn't that what our parents had to do? I need the exercise, it definitely wouldn't hurt for me to have to do that.

Or is it about time? Is my time so precious that I can't be bothered to go look for them, instead I'll just call?

I don't know the answer, I'm sure it's a combination of many factors, but I can say this...I love technology!

0 comments: