Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 things you may or may not know about me!

1. I'm a huge, orange blood spilling, Oklahoma State fan. I moved to Oklahoma at 6 years old with absolutely no family ties to Oklahoma, therefore was never a fan of either team. My Mom hated Oklahoma and everything about it, so I did too, I even cheered for Texas when I was a kid, because all the other kids were cheering for OU. But when I started dating my ex-Husband back in 1995, he took me to my first OSU football game and it just so happened to be Bedlam down in Norman, it was the first time OSU had beaten OU in like forever, and I've been a true blue (I mean, orange) fan ever since. Some people thought that after my divorce that I wouldn't be an OSU fan anymore, but once you have been a Cowboy, you're always a Cowboy! No band wagon hopping for Cowboys like the hopping that's been known to go on down there in Norman! Oh yeah, did I mention that my Pokes are 7-0 and ranked 6th in the BCS poll?!

2. I love to shop! And I'm pretty darn good at it, when I was a stay at home Mom and had more time, I was even better! Love to find those name brands at great discount prices! Headed to An Affair of the Heart this weekend, building upon building of shopping...it's like Heaven!

3. I love Coca-Cola! And I don't understand how something so fabulous can be so bad for me! I used to drink about a 12 pack a day when I was married, of course that was Cherry Coke. I've way slowed down, only a couple a day, and my favorite is Braum's Coke...try it!

4. My very best gal friend is Jen! We have actually only been friends for about 3 years, but she was recommended by Bridget, who I've known practically since birth, and when she moved to Wisconsin she left me and Jen here to fend for ourselves. So, we've adjusted to being best gal pals...of course, now she's leaving me to move with her honey bunny to Colorado Springs so I hope my Husband is ready for his new task as my best gal friend!

5. I've never broken a bone. I think this is quite a feat as everyone I know has broken some bone, at least a finger or something, but not I! I've never had a cavity either...must have something to do with calcium or something, that I have such strong healthy bones and teeth?!

I know you feel enlightened and so much smarter having read this blog entry all about ME!

0 comments: