Wednesday, November 11, 2009

abouzidenaffair.com

I started a website last year to promote my event and travel planning business, A Bouziden Affair; unfortunately the economy has gone to s#%t and so I haven't been doing a lot to try to build that business. But as that particular aspect hasn't been so in demand, my Husband's business is flourishing and so if you go to the website and click on partners there is now some information about Bouziden Painting & Design. And since my Mom and I have decided to start a business making custom cakes there is also information about Cakes by A Bouziden Affair. The site is still in the early stages, still need to hire a web designer, but at least you can get the lowdown on how to contact any of us for whatever you're in the market for! Check it out!

0 comments: